The first comment of the “Thamiya Resistance Commander” on the sudden withdrawal of the “joint forces” and the Houthis’ control

Sports



The Commander-in-Chief of the Tuhami Resistance, Sheikh Abdul Rahman Hajri, said this evening, Saturday, that “what has happened in terms of retreat and withdrawal is not the end of the battle.” In reference to the sudden redeployment of the joint forces and the control of the Houthi rebels.

And Hajri added, in a post on his Facebook page, that he was monitored by “The Yemeni Scene,” “Although it is painful, but so that the people of Tihama understand that the land is only defended by its children and that it rubs your skin like your finger.”

And he continued: O our people, in the accusation of steadfastness, steadfastness, and what was taken yesterday by deception will be restored with your strong determination, and praise be to God for the steadfastness of your Tuhami sons in the field.

And have mercy on the martyrs and wished wellness to the wounded.

Hijri had previously said, “The Tuhamians will not allow a repetition of what happened in 1934 to happen in 2019”, in reference to the Taif Agreement, according to which Saudi Arabia handed Tuhama to the Imam.

Forces from the Al-Tahami brigades, the National Resistance, and others from the Giants are stationed in the Al-Khoukha district, while some giants brigades have re-positioned them in the Mocha district, west of Taiz.

The Houthi rebels launched an attack on the “Al-Hima” area, and fierce battles raged, leaving 7 dead of the joint forces, one of whom was Colonel Haitham Bariya, the staff of the Fourth National Resistance Brigade (the brigade’s affiliates are from the sons of Tihama), and others were wounded, and a number of Houthis were killed and wounded.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *